Complete an online application for ANS membership.
Or, if you prefer to apply via mail or fax, you can download the application form and instructions.
The deadline for application submission is November 15 for consideration the following year.
Have you been an Associate Member for more than FIVE years?
The ANS Trainee membership category was created in 2004 by the ANS Executive Council with hopes that all Neurotology Fellows, Otolaryngology-HNS Residents, and Post Doctorate Researchers would apply for ANS entry-level membership as a full member at the close of his or her training. Trainee membership will co-terminate with the residency/training program at which time the Trainee member will be notified to apply for membership.
The following qualifications are required for Trainee Membership in the American Neurotology Society.
1. The candidate shall have earned a Medical Degree of MD, DO, PhD, or the equivalent.
2. In training in a field of study related to the field of Neurotology (Otolaryngology-Head and Neck Surgery Residency, Neurotology Fellowship or post doctoral research position).
3. Special interest in the field of Neurotology
4. Highest ethical and moral standards
5. Letter from Department Chair and/or Fellowship/Program Director validating Trainee status including Certification of Trainee status and the duration of the program.
Trainee member applications are accepted year-around. Click here for the application & instructions
Please contact the Ashley Eikenberry with any questions.