With low annual dues, membership in the ANS affords you some wonderful benefits. These include the following:
- One year subscription to our flagship journal Otology/Neurotology - 10 issues of the leading clinical research papers in the field
- Reduced member rates at the ANS Fall Meeting (aka "Super Saturday" - including the Facial Nerve Study Group, the Stereotactic Radiosurgery Study Group, and the William House Cochlear Implant Study Group)
- Reduced member rates at the ANS Spring meeting at COSM
- COMPLIMENTARY registration for the ANS President's Reception at COSM
- The ANS semi-annual newsletter to keep you apprised of ANS business
- Access to the ANS Video Repository housed on the AAO-HNSF Learning Management System (LMS) - coming soon!
- Opportunity to apply for the special ANS Advanced Pediatric Otology/Neurotology membership category
- Advocacy - have your voice heard in matters important to otologists/neurotologists at the Academy level (e.g., Clinical Practice Guidelines, Guidelines for Facial Nerve Monitoring), and local, regional, state, and federal government.
- Research funding - more to come in future years
- Opportunity to potentially serve in a leadership capacity on the ANS Executive Council
Ready to join? Complete an online application for membership. Or, if you prefer to apply via mail or fax, you can download the application form and instructions.